I was tagged for this around a month ago, and it’s been sitting in my drafts since then. Why? Well, I may or may not have forgotten it was there. Oops. I’m here now though, so without further ado, here we go.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog. (The wonderful R.M. Archer over at Scribes & Archers
- Create seven new #CoverLove questions for your nominees (or just copy and paste mine).
- Answer the seven #CoverLove questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate 7+ other bloggers and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Cover that was better than the book
I mostly picked this one up because of the cover, which ended up being much better than the book. Seriously, I was promised dystopian pirates, and I didn’t get them until 3/4 of the way through the book.
A to-be-published book with a gorgeous cover (you’re allowed to talk about yourself here. 😉 )
I’m particularly partial to this one by Hannah Heath (which she designed/drew herself). I assume this story will be just as amazing as it’s predecessor, Colors of Fear.
A cover in your favorite color(s)
I love this one! Not only is it my favorite color, it’s an amazing book!
A cover whose style you want for your own book
I’ve always loved the style and the “feel” of this one.
Your two favorite book covers EVER
A series in which every cover was amazing
The Epic Order of the Seven by Jenny L. Cote. I can’t fit all the covers here, but go Google them, they’re all amazing as can be seen by the above example.
A book that deserved a better cover.
I honestly can’t think of a book that was better than its cover.
I think that’s about all I’ve got for today! As always, if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged. I honestly can’t think of better questions for you, and I really loved all of these, so I’ll just put them here for ease of copying/pasting.
- Cover that was better than the book
- A to-be-published book with a gorgeous cover (you’re allowed to talk about yourself here. 😉 )
- A cover in your favorite color(s)
- A cover whose style you want for your own book
- Your two favorite book covers EVER
- A series in which every cover was amazing
- A book that deserved a better cover.
I’ll see you soon!